90% of students can't speak English
Let’s be honest, traditional English courses do not work. The good news is that the problem is not the student, it is the method.
Studying grammar and vocabulary lists simply are not good ways to learn how to speak.
The better news is that you can learn much faster and in a more enjoyable and convenient way using stories, because they provide context and your brain loves context.
As you listen to a story, your mind naturally creates an image and connects common vocabulary and language patterns to it.
The question and answer method allows you to simulate a conversation in your mind, while the different perspective method exposes you to all the grammar you will ever need.
Comments from real people
THE 3 LEVELS OF LEARNING
If you would like to try a course risk-free, no problem.
Just go to the products page of this website and download the first chapter of the course you are interested in for FREE.
You may also join the Learning English Faster .com
Facebook group for FREE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3396962433722654
- Learn naturally as children do and much faster.
- Learn while you do other things like driving, cooking, exercising, etc.
- Stories provide the context your mind needs to remember efficiently.
- Story lessons are much more enjoyable than traditional learning methods.
- Never waste time studying grammar or vocabulary.